- Michael 4 & Related
- Victoria 4 & Related
- Genesis & Related
Included In This Moves Pack
- Animated Pose Files (.pz2) for M4, V4.2, and Genesis
- Back Attack And Block Attacker 1 & 2
- Back Attack And Block Defender 1 & 2
- Circle 180 Attacker 1 & 2
- Circle 180 Defender 1 & 2
- Circle 180 Attacker 1 R & 2 R
- Circle 180 Defender 1 R & 2 R
- Circle 90 Attacker 1 & 2
- Circle 90 Defender 1 & 2
- Circle 90 Attacker 1 R & 2 R
- Circle 90 Defender 1 R & 2 R
- Circle High Low Exchange Attacker 1 & 2
- Circle High Low Exchange Defender 1 & 2
- Free Exchange Attacker 1 & 2
- Free Exchange Defender 1 & 2
- High Attack And Block Attacker 1 & 2
- High Attack And Block Defender 1 & 2
- Mid Attack And Block Attacker 1 & 2
- Mid Attack And Block Defender 1 & 2
- Shield Rush Attacker 1 & 2
- Shield Rush Defender 1 & 2
- Weapon Strike Counter Attacker 1 & 2
- Weapon Strike Counter Defender 1 & 2
- Aniblocks Version of all of the above Animated Pose Files.
Aniblock files include embedded hand poses.
- Hand Pose Files for Right and Left Hands for M4, V4.2, and
- Sword Smart Prop for M4, V4.2, and Genesis
- Shield Smart Prop for M4, V4.2, and Genesis
- 3 Mat Poses for Shield Prop
Now, you can create your own swashbuckling sword fight! Posermocap’s motion-captured Swordplay is a construction kit that allows you to build your very own swordfight between Michael 4, Victoria 4.2, and GENESIS.
Here’s a video showing M4 and V4 fighting:
Here’s a fight between M4 and M4 skeleton showing how the poses can be combined:
And finally, here’s a video showing how poses can be combined—and then recombined to make completely different swordfights:
Each animated pose has been designed to blend with all the others, giving countless swordplay variations between two fighters armed with sword and shield. Even better, each pose has been optimized for the characters and all three characters can be paired off to fight against each other. Have M4 fight M4 – or even V4 or Genesis. Pit V4 versus V4, or even M4 or Genesis. And Genesis can sling swords against Genesis, or M4 or V4. Nine different character combinations.
Daz Studio users get the added benefit, because each animated pose file has been duplicated into an Aniblock which allows you to drag and drop Aniblocks to build your swordplay and then rearrange it until you have it just the way you like it. Swordplay by Posermocap leverages the power of goFigure’s Animate plugin for Daz3d to make creating the swordfight simple and easy.
There are eleven different motion sets included for Attacker and Defender, and each of these includes mirrored poses so that you have have your characters fight right-handed or left-handed. Those eleven motion sets work out to 44 poses per character, or 132 animated pose files (.pz2) in all with an equal number of Aniblocks.
We have also, courtesy of Porsimo, included a Viking-style Sword and Shield set with three different MAT poses for the shield. With Posermocap’s Swordplay, you have everything you need to get started.
Draw your sword, and fight!