We have been busy at Posermocap.com, working on refining and creating motion captured animations for not one, but two separate products! We are very pleased to announce Zombie Moves Genesis and Spy Moves Genesis. These packs are designed strictly for use with the new Genesis and Genesis 2 figures from DAZ3d and each pack will provide mocap in Aniblock, PZ2, and BVH formats, allowing you to use the motion captures in a variety of programs.
Zombie Moves Genesis
The ultimate zombie motion capture pack takes the proven quality of Zombie Moves 1 and Zombie Moves 2 and optimizes them specifically for Genesis and Genesis 2. Each of the eighteen mocap files also comes with a mirrored copy. Also, if you use GoFigure’s Animate plugin for DAZ|Studio, you will find that many of the animated walks will loop and blend together.
We also added in a number of other animations, such as transition mocaps between arms up and arms down – allowing you to blend between the classic walks and the “shuffle-sway” walk. And, to make the zombie-hunters happy, we also included some “head shot” mocaps which will allow you to make sure the zombies stay dead.
Spy Moves Genesis
Not content to leave well enough alone with the Zombie Moves Genesis pack, we decided that we just had to convert our best-selling Spy Moves pack over to Genesis and Genesis 2. All of the motion-captures in the classic pack are there and we added a whole bunch of new ones that will really allow you to amp up the energy in your animations.There are sixteen motion captures as well as mirrored versions. Like the Zombie Moves Genesis pack, the Spy Moves Genesis motion-capture pack comes in Aniblock, PZ2, and BVH formats. We’ve also reworked a number of the motion-captures so that looping and blending between select mocaps is possible.
These are coming very soon. Keep checking back here for news!
- Michael 4 & Related
- Victoria 4.2 & Related
Included In This Moves Pack
- Animated Poses (.PZ2)
- Advance and Shoot 1
- Advance and Shoot 2 (Mirrored)
- Fire and Advance 1
- Fire and Advance 2 (Mirrored)
- Grenade Toss 1
- Grenade Toss 2 (Mirrored)
- Pistol Through Door 1
- Pistol Through Door 2 (Mirrored)
- Tied in Chair 1
- Tied in Chair 2 (Mirrored)
- Two Gun Mojo 1
- Two Gun Mojo 2 (Mirrored)
- Walk Turn Shoot 1
- Walk Turn Shoot 2 (Mirrored)
- Michael 4 and Victoria 4 versions included
- BVH files included.
We are very pleased to announce that our Spy Moves Volume 1 for M4/V4.2 is now available for sale exclusively at Daz3d.com. This animated pose pack for Poser and Daz|Studio has been one of our more popular animation sets and features optimized motion-capture data for Daz’s Michael 4 and Victoria 4.2 figures. The set contains seven animated poses as .PZ2 files, including the following poses:
- Advance and Shoot: Boldly walking forward, this pose brings an arm up to shoot away at anything in front.
- Fire and Advance: Built with holding a rifle in both hands in mind, this pose moves forward with a military style shuffle as he shoots.
- Grenade Toss: This pose will pull the pin and throw the grenade downrange.
- Pistol Through Door: Designed with holding a pistol in mind, this pose enters and secure a room through the door, sweeping the room with his pistol, looking for threats.
- Tied in Chair: Sometimes agents get caught, and this pose has them tied up in a chair and struggling to escape.
- Two Gun Mojo: When subtlety is not the answer, this pose kicks down the door and shoots up everything with twin guns.
- Walk Turn Shoot: Inspired by the quintessential spy series, this pose kicks things off with a quick walk ending with a twist and a shot to the camera.
Each pose also has a mirrored version, giving you 14 animated poses for M4 and V4.2 each! We have also included BVH files of each pose which allows the poses to be used with any application that reads BVH files. Mirrored versions of each pose are also included. Props and hand poses are not included.
Click Here to Buy at Daz3D